On The Scene: Halle Berry & Jamie Foxx - Celebrity Bug

Hot

Post Top Ad

6/2/09

On The Scene: Halle Berry & Jamie Foxx

Academy Award winning actress Halle Berry accepted the 'Decade of Hotness' award at Spike TV’s ‘2009 Guys Choice Awards’ and instantly made millions of men envious of Jamie Foxx as she laid a mesmerizing smooth on the actor.

Taking full advantage of the situation, Jamie used the opportunity to cop a feel of the actress' derriere and Halle returned the favor by checking out the size of the actor's package.





To be honest, if this was any other actress, such as Gabrielle Union or Sanaa Lathan, I would be writing a total different review right now, but Halle has proved that her talents don't need to rely on gimmicks and this was likely done to simply make good television. That said, I do think if I was in her boyfriend Gabriel Aubry's shoes that I would find this whole ordeal (planned or not), extremely disrespectful, but I definitely can't blame Jamie for letting his hands roam.

Aside from that, the actress looked ravishing and I'm loving that she's transformed back to her trademark short hair, because for a minute there, I think people were forgetting who actually made it famous and continuously rocks it the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad